Arm Balance Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Learn how to build strength and stability through indepth anatomy of the poses and how we can use antagonistic muscle pairs to aid this. Develop and create effective methods and tools to take with you in your practice to one day build up to these attainable poses.
Knowledge is power when it comes to arm balancing, the poses we will cover are perfectly designed to build concentration and find a balance of the Stira and Suka
The workshop will begin with a Vinyasa style class to prepare the body, including drills later used to access to poses and develop muscular awareness.
Poses we aim to cover include;
* Sirsasana A / B - Headstand
* Bakasana / Parsva Bakasana - Crow and Side crow
* Mayurasana / Pincha Mayurasana - Peacock / Forearm Stand
* Eka Pada Koundinyasana 1/2 - Flying Splits
* Ashtavakrasana - 8 Angle Pose
* Eka Pada Galavasana – Flying pidgeon
Accessible for all levels as we go back to the roots of the poses so students can develop the
strength outside of the studio as well as where to look in class for oppertunities to build upon
- Arm Balance Workshop£30£300£0